Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting clean hair is HARD

As it turns out, washing a head of hair is time consuming and imagine when you have 2 different textures. With 8 months of new growth and many years of relaxed hair. My shampoo experience during my visit on April 2nd seemed different. This visit to my favorite salon was special because Darlene my friend who is also transitioning was there; look at her curl pattern, just beautiful. Having my hair is a protected style for another 2 weeks, I must admit my shedding is very minimum. I decided to get my hair style in a previous style but it turned out different anyway, lol. My good hair is coming along (sshh) don't tell Ms. Larina that I said that. She scolded me in the salon and said baby, "everybody has good hair"; I was like, not like my good hair, smile. This is a journey, I tell you, but enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment